576.What are these things doing here?
這些東西怎么會在這里?
What are these things doing here?
這些東西怎么會在這里?
I don't know.They were here when I got here.
我不知道。我到的時候它們就已經在這里了。
577.He looks down on me.
他根本不把我放在眼里。
Why don't you go to Bob?
你為什么不去找鮑勃幫忙?
He looks down on me.He won't help.
他根本不把我放在眼里。他不會幫的。
578.This isn't a laughing matter.
這種事是不能開玩笑的!
Will you stop it?This isn't laughing matter.
你夠了沒有?這種事是不能開玩笑的!
579.Don't get mad.It's not worth it.
不值得為這點小事生氣。
Don't get mad.It's not worth it.
不值得為這點小事生氣。
I know.But it's so unfair!
我知道。但這太不公平了。
580.You can't get it any cheaper than this.
這再便宜你就買不到了。
You should take it.You can't get it any cheaper than this.
你該把它買下來,這再便宜你就買不到了。
581.I've never seen someone so despicable.
沒看過這么討人厭的人。
I hate him so much.I've never seen someone so despicable.
我好討厭他,沒看這這么計人厭的人。
582.Speak of the devil.
我們才剛好聊到你而已。
Look who's here!Speak of the devil.
看誰來了!我們才剛好聊到你而已。
583.I don't know what you're thinking!
真不知道你是怎么想的!
I don't know what you're thinking!You're crazy!
真不知道你是怎么想的!你瘋了!
584.You're not so great yourself.
你自己也沒好到哪里去。
You have a lot of room to improve.
你有很大的進步空間。
You're not so great yourself.
你自己也沒好到哪里去。
585.Are you seeing anyone?
你現在有和誰在交往嗎?
Are you seeing anyone,beautiful?
美眉,你現在有和誰在交往嗎?
Leave me alone,pervert.
不要管我,變態(tài)!
586.Why are you so mean?I've never done anything to you.
兇什么兇?我又沒得罪你。
You can go to hell!
你真該死!
Why are you so mean?I've never done anything to you.
兇什么兇?我又沒得罪你。