still feeling jetlagged 感覺有時差
hit me hard 影響很嚴重
can't shack it 清醒不過來
詞匯實踐
How are you feeling after your trip from America?
從美國回來之后感覺怎么樣?
Are you still feeling jetlagged?
還在倒時差嗎?
Yeah I am still feeling really jetlagged.
是啊,我還是有時差。
I need some coffee ASAP.
我得趕緊來點兒咖啡。
The jetlag hit me hard this time.
這次時差特別厲害,
Jetlag has never hit me so hard before.
從來沒有這么厲害過。
I am so sleepy right now.
我現(xiàn)在感覺很困。
I slept 8 hours straight last night and I still can't shake it.
我昨天晚上一覺睡了8個小時但是還是清醒不過來。
We gotta go get coffee now or I'll fall back asleep!
我們得馬上來點咖啡,要不然我會在睡著的!