今天的這段對話,在討論工作安排,
上司要出門拜訪客戶,安排了什么工作
來聽今天的講解:
A:Judy,can you come to my office right now?
朱蒂,現(xiàn)在到我辦公室來好嗎?
B:Ok,I'm coming right up.May I come in?
好的,我馬上過來。我可以進來嗎?
A:Come in,please.Judy,listen to me carefully.All the following affairs should be done by tomorrow.First of all,I want you to arrange all the files in order.
請進,朱蒂。仔細聽我說。以下的事情都要在明天之前完成。首先,我要你把所有的文件夾按照順序整理好。
B:All the files on the table?
桌子上所有的文件夾嗎?
A:That's right,Secondly,do some translations for me.Please translate the contract into English.
沒錯。其次,幫我翻譯個東西。請把這份合約翻譯成英文。
B:Ok,what time do you want it?
好的。您什么時候要呢?
A:As soon as possible.In addition,I am going to visit a client at once.Please make sure that my office is tidy before I get to work tomorrow.Are we clear?
盡快。另外,我馬上要去拜訪一個客戶。請確保我明天上班之前辦公室是整潔的。明白了嗎?
B:Yes,I'll have them done by all means.
是的。我一定會把事情辦好的。
A:Good.I love your brightness!Thank you.
很好。我喜歡你的機靈。謝謝你。
B:I am at your service.
您盡管吩咐。