https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/出門能遇到什么樣糟糕的事.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論糟糕的事,
出門能遇到什么樣糟糕的事
來聽今天的講解:
A:I'm terribly sorry I'm late.
真抱歉,我來晚了。
B:It doesn't matter.
沒關系。
A:Really?Sorry to have kept you waiting.
真不好意思讓你等我。
B:That's quite all right.What made you so late?
真沒關系。你怎么會這么晚呢?
A:Well,when I was leaving.I just couldn't find the key to the door.
我正要走的時候,找不到門鑰匙了。
B:Then?
然后呢?
A:I remembered that I put it on the table,but I just couldn't find it.
我記得我把它放在桌子上了,可是就是找不到。
B:Did you find it at last?
后來找到了嗎?
A:No,my wife just came back,and I rushed out of the room.
沒有,我妻子正好回來了。我就趕緊沖了出來。
B:It's so fortunate for both you and me.Otherwise,I would still be waiting.
對我們倆來說都很幸運,要不然我現(xiàn)在還在等著呢。
A:Definitely.To make it worse,the bus I took broke down halfway.
是啊。更糟糕的是我乘的那輛車半路上壞了。
B:How did you come here?Change to another bus?
那你怎么來的?換了一輛車嗎?
A:No,I got the taxi!Otherwise,I'd still be on the way.
沒有,我是打的來的。要不然我還在路上呢。