在餐廳還想吃甜點,如何跟服務員點餐
來聽今天的講解:
A:Those appetizers were good,I'm getting full.
這些開胃菜太好吃了,我都吃飽了。
B:Me too,maybe we should just order dessert!
我也是,也許我們應該只吃點甜點就夠了。
A:Sounds good,let's look at the menu again.
好主意,咱們再看看菜單。
B:They have chocolate cake!
他們有巧克力蛋糕!
A:And cheesecake,and ice cream,and apple pie..
還有芝士蛋糕,冰淇淋,蘋果派...
B:Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想的一樣嗎?
A:Are you thinking of getting one of everything?
你是不是想每份都來一樣?
B:Yes.
是的!
A:Perfect!
太好了!
C:Hi ladies,can I get you anything else?
嗨,女士們,你們還需要別的嗎?
B:We'll have one of every dessert on the menu,please.
菜單上的每種甜點我們都要一份吧。
C:Really?Wow!Okay,do you want your apple pie warm?
真的嗎?哇!好的,你們的蘋果派需要加熱一下嗎?
A:Definitely.And with extra ice cream on the side.
當然。再在上面加上冰淇淋。
C:You got it.
沒問題。