計劃辦一場燒烤,打算去超市買些什么食材
來聽今天的講解:
A: Do you want to come shopping with me?
你想和我一起去超市嗎?
B: Sure, where do you want to go to?
當然,你想去哪里?
A: Walmart, there's one nearby.
沃爾瑪,有一家在附近。
B: Come on, then. What do you need to buy?
那就去吧,你想買什么?
A: Joey and I both like cereal.
喬伊和我都喜歡谷物。
B: These chocolate flakes are delicious.
這些巧克力片都很美味。
A: They don't look very healthy.
它們看起來都不健康。
B: Don't be so boring, buy them.
別這么無聊,買吧。
A: Fine.
好吧。
B: You'll need some milk too. Whole milk is better.
你還需要一些牛奶,全脂牛奶 更好。
A: I Prefer skimmed milk.
我更喜歡脫脂牛奶。
B: Let's compromise. Semi-skimmed milk. What else do you need to buy?
我們個讓一步,買半脫脂牛奶。你還需要買什么?
A: Eggs. They're always useful.
雞蛋,它們很有用。
B: They're in the cold section.
它們在冷藏區(qū)。
A: Okay. We'll pick them up later.
好的,一會再來取。
B: What about meat?
肉來點?
A: I do plan to buy some chicken legs and wings.
我確實打算買點雞腿和雞翅。
B: What for?
干嘛用?
A: I'm planning a BBQ.
我計劃一場燒烤。
B: In the middle of winter?
在冬季?
A: It'll be interesting.
會很有趣。
B: Er...If you say so. Anything else?
額,那好吧,還需要其他的嗎?
A: We don't have any food or vegetables in the house.
家里也沒有食物和蔬菜了。
B: Well, let's start with fruit. What kind do you like?
我們先從水果開始。你要哪種?
A: Oranges, apples, mangoes and grapes.
橘子,蘋果,芒果和葡萄。
B: Red or white grapes?
紅葡萄還是白葡萄?
A: Red. And without seeds.
紅的,沒有種子的。
B: Let me write this down. You can't go shopping without a shopping list.
讓我寫下來。購物不能沒有購物單。
A: I also want some carrots, potatoes and tomatoes.
我還想要一些胡蘿卜,土豆和西紅柿。
B: Right. I'll pick and weigh the vegetables.
對。我來選并且稱一下蔬菜。
A: Oh, and an eggplant, too.
哦,還要茄子。
B: Yes, boss!
好的,老板。