https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/急著去機場接人怎么提醒他人開車慢點.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論開車,
急著去機場接人,怎么提醒他人開車慢點
來聽今天的講解:
A: Slow down, Adam. You're driving like a madman.
開慢一點呀,亞當,你開車像一個瘋子一樣。(只是夸張比喻)
B: I told Nancy I'd pick her up at 9.15.
我告訴南希,九點一刻去接她。
A: Relax. It's not even 9 o'clock yet. There's plenty of time.
放輕松,現(xiàn)在還沒到九點呢,時間還早著呢。
B: I suppose so.
我想也是。
A: Did you have breakfast yet?
你吃早飯了嗎?
B: No, I jumped out of bed this morning and ran out the front door. I didn't have time to eat.
沒有,早上我從床上跳起來。跑出前門,我沒有時間吃飯。
A: I've got an apple in my bag if you want.
如果你想吃的話,我包里面有一個蘋果。
B: Have you got anything else?
你還有其他的嗎?
A: Pens, pencils and a notebook. But nothing edible, just the Apple, I'm afraid.
有鋼筆,鉛筆,一個筆記本。但是沒有可以吃東西,恐怕只有一個蘋果。
B: I'll pick something up at the airport.
我去機場吃吧。
A: Are you crazy? Food's always ten times more expensive at the airport.
你瘋了嗎?機場的食物比平時要貴十倍。