https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/通過談判雙方達成協議如何簽訂合同.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論簽合同,
通過談判雙方達成協議,如何簽訂合同
來聽今天的講解:
A: Good morning, Mr Wilt. I'm glad we can reach an agreement on our products after negotiation.
早上好,維爾特先生。很高興我們通過談判能對我們的產品達成協議。
B: Good morning, Mr Michael. I'm here today to sign the contract, I hope we can reach a win-win situation.
早上好,邁克爾先生。我今天來這里是為了簽合同的事情,希望我們能夠實現雙贏。
A: Wonderful. We have prepared the contract, please take a look. If you have any dissatisfaction, please let us know.
太好了,我們已經準備好了。合同請看一下,如果你有什么不滿意的地方提出來。
B: Okay. Well, I think the contract is well drawn up. I didn't find anything wrong.
好的,我覺得這個合同擬定的很好,我并沒有發(fā)現什么不妥的地方。
A: That should be great.
那就太好了。
B: Since there is no problem now, I hope we will sign the contract as soon as possible. But there is only one English contract and I'd like to know about another Chinese contract.
既然現在沒有什么問題,我希望我們盡快把合同簽了。不過這里只有一份英文合同,我想知道另一份中文合同是什么情況。
A: Don't worry. That one is already printed. It's in my office.
不用擔心,那一份也已經打印好了,就在我的辦公室里。
B: We both need to sign two formal contracts in English and Chinese.
我們雙方都需要簽署兩份中英文的正式合同。
A: That's right. I have asked my assistant to bring this over. Here they are, you can check them again and sign it.
是的,我已經讓助理把這個帶過來了。合同都在這里了,您再核實一下就可以簽名了。
B: We finally come to this moment, I'm so excited.
終于等到這一刻了,還是很激動的。
A: Yes. We have been looking forward to it for a long time.
是的,我們已經期待很長時間了。
B: Happy cooperation. I hope we go for a drink and drink to our cooperation.
合作愉快,我建議我們一起去喝一杯,為我們的合作干杯。
A: I'd like to go. Let's go.
我愿意去,走吧。