今天的這段對話,在討論買衣服,
喜歡櫥窗中的裙子,如何跟店員討價還價
來聽今天的講解:
A: I like the yellow dress in the window.
我喜歡櫥窗中的那條黃色裙子。
B: Oh, yes. it is very nice. Wait a minute, please. I'm going to get them for you.
哦,是的,很漂亮。請稍等一下,我去給您拿來。
A: May I try it on?
我能試穿一下嗎?
B: Of course, please. This dress looks nice on you. It shows your figure off nicely.
當然可以,請。這件裙子穿在你身上真不錯,把你的身材很好的襯托出來了。
A: Yes, it seems to fit well. How much do I owe you?
是啊,好像蠻合身的。多少錢?
B: It costs 100 dollars.
這件是100美元。
A: This is nice, but I suppose it's too expensive. Can you come down a bit?
這東西不錯,但是我覺得它太貴了,也可以便宜一點嗎?
B: 90 dollars.
90美元。
A: I can't give you more than 35 dollars. Can you sell it for that?
我頂多能出35美元,這個價格你肯賣嗎?
B: We're particularly giving this away.
我們簡直是在白白送人啦。
A: Thank you so much.
非常感謝。
B: Not at all, Miss. Please come again.
不用客氣,小姐。請下次再次光臨。