https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/為什么會長胖了怎么改變你的生活方式.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論長胖了,
為什么會長胖了?怎么改變你的生活方式
來聽今天的講解:
A: Lucy, I had no idea that you were so depressed. Why didn't you say something sooner?
露西,我不知道你這么難過,你為什么不早點告訴我?
B: Well, women just don't like to admit they are fat.
女人就是不想承認自己胖了。
A: To tell you the truth, I hardly noticed.
老實說,我?guī)缀鯖]有注意到。
B: That's probably because you have been working late and I'm usually ready for bed when you get home.
或許是因為你每天都工作到很晚。而當你回來的時候,我通常都準備睡覺了。那你想在生活方式上做些改變嗎?
A: Well, do you want to make some changes in your lifestyle?
你想改變一下你的生活方式嗎?
B: I don't know. I'm just so tired of staying at home all the time.
我不知道,我想我已經(jīng)厭倦一天到晚呆在家里了。
A: Maybe you would like to go to a gym and get a personal trainer to help you.
或許你可以上健身房,請個私人教練幫你。
B: I'm too embarrassed to put on workout clothes in front of someone else.
我覺得太難為情了,我不敢在別人面前穿緊身的運動服。
A: Come on, Lucy, you've got to take that first step.
別這樣,露西,你必須邁出第一步。