今天的這段對話,在討論買藥,
在藥店如何買到自己想要的藥品
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hello, sir, how can I help you?
你好,先生,我能為你做什么?
B: Yes, I need this prescription, please.
是的,我需要這個處方。
A: Let's see. Okay, so 50mg of Prozac. Would you prefer this in capsule or tablet?
讓我看看。好的,50毫克百憂解。你要膠囊還是片劑?
B: Capsules are fine.
膠囊就好。
A: Okay. You should take 1 capsule 3 times a day. Be sure not to take it on an empty stomach, and also don't ever mix it with alcohol.
好的。你需要每天服用三次,每次1粒膠囊。確保不要空腹服用,也不要將其與酒精混合。
B: Yes, I know. It's not the first time I'm taking this. Don't worry, I won't overdose.
好的,我知道。這不是我第一次吃這個。別擔心,我不會服藥過量的。
A: Okay, anything else I can get you?
好的,還有什么我能幫你的嗎?
B: Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Can I also get some eye drops, and um some condoms?
哦,是的,我差點忘了。我還可以滴些眼藥水和安全套嗎?
A: Sure. Darn! Condoms aren't registered in our system.
當然可以。糟糕,避孕套沒有在我們的系統(tǒng)中注冊。
B: Oh, well, that's ok. I'll get some later, thanks. Really, it's no problem.
哦,好吧,沒關系。我一會兒去買,謝謝。真的,沒問題。
A: Just hang on there a second. Can I get a price check on "Fun Times Ribbed Condoms" please!
等一下。請給我一張“趣味時代羅紋安全套”的價格好嗎!