今天的這段對話,在討論出行,
你的航班怎么樣?火車票丟了該怎么辦
來聽今天的講解:
beginner
A: hi, mark! Long time no see!
嗨,馬克!好久不見了!
B: hi, alex!
嗨,亞歷克斯!
A: where have you been?
你去哪兒了?
B: I just got back from London.
我剛從倫敦回來。
A: how was your flight?
你的航班怎么樣?
B: it was OK. There was a lot of turbulence, though.
還好。不過有很多湍流。
A: that’s too bad . how long was the flight?
太糟糕了。飛行了多長時間?
B: it was 10 hours.
那是10個小時。
A: did you have a layover?
你中途停留了嗎?
B: yes, in paris, France.
是的,在法國巴黎。
A: did you buy anything in the duty-free stores?
你在免稅店買了什么嗎?
B: yes. I bought two boxed of chocolate – one for me and one for you!
是的。我買了兩盒巧克力——一盒給我,一盒給你!
A: oh, you didn’t have to …
哦,你不必…
B: it was nothing.
沒什么。
Intermediate
A: how can I help you?
我能幫你什么忙?
B: I seem to have lost my train ticket.
我的火車票好像丟了。
A: what’s your destination?
你的目的地是什么?
B: I’m supposed to be going to ShangHai.
我應該去上海。
A: ok. When is your train supposed to leave?
好的。你的火車什么時候開?
B: it’s supposed to leave in 30 minutes.
它應該在30分鐘后離開。
A: OH, dear. What’s your last name, please?
哦,親愛的。請問你姓什么?
B: S M I T H.
S M I T H。
A: and your passport number?
你的護照號碼?
B: Z3264356.
Z3264356。
A: let me see…it doesn’t look like we have any information about your ticket here.
讓我看看……我們這里似乎沒有關(guān)于你的機票的任何信息。
B: is there anything you can do for me? If I don’t make it to ShangHai in time, my wife is going go kill me.
你能為我做點什么嗎?如果我不能及時趕到上海,我老婆就要殺了我。
A: oh dear. I’m really sorry , sir. But you don’t have any proof of purchase. You’ll simply have to purchase another ticket.
哦,天哪。我真的很抱歉,先生。但你沒有任何購買證明。你只需要再買一張票。
B: how much is that going to cost me?
那要花我多少錢?
A: it depends on how you want to travel. If you want a soft sleeper, it will cost 610 RMB: if you want a hard seat, it will only cost 100RMB.
這取決于你想怎么旅行。如果你想要軟臥,要610元人民幣;如果你想要硬座,只需要100元人民幣。
B: I can’t possibly travel on a hard seat for 10 hour!
我不可能坐在硬座上旅行10個小時!
A: looks like you might like the soft sleeper then.
看起來你可能會喜歡軟臥。
B: yes, fine. Let me see how much money I have I my wallet.
好的。讓我看看我的錢包里有多少錢。
A: …sir?
…先生?
B: where’s my wallet? Someone has stolen my wallet!
我的錢包在哪里?有人偷了我的錢包!
A: perhaps it’s in your other pocket.
也許在你的另一個口袋里。
B: you’re right. It is. Let me have a look. I have 419.6RMB. is that enough?
你說得對。是的。讓我看看。我有419.6元人民幣。夠了嗎?
A: you’re just 4 mao short for the hard sleeper, but I’ll let it go. Anything for love!
你只差4毛就夠做硬座了,但我可以放行。為了愛,什么都可以!
B: thanks, ma’am. You’re a lifesaver!
謝謝,夫人。你是救命恩人!