https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/通常你一周能看多少本書喜歡在.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論看書,
通常你一周能看多少本書?喜歡在什么地方閱讀
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hey, Mark I saw that you're reading a book out there.
嘿,Mark,我看你在那邊正在讀一本書。
B: Yeah, that's right.
對呀。
A: So, do you read a lot?
那你讀了很多書嗎?
B: Yeah, I read a lot. In fact I don't have a television.
是的,讀了很多。事實上是因為我沒有電視。
A: Ah, you're the man.
啊,你就是這樣一個人。
B: Seriously, I only read.
說真的,我只能看書。
A: Wow, how many books do you get through a week?
哇,那你一周能看多少本書?
B: A week! Ah, at least one a week, because I work all the time.
一周!啊,一周至少一本,因為我一直都在工作。
A: Oh, that's pretty good.
哦,那相當(dāng)不錯了。
B: Yeah, but I enjoy reading because television doesn't give you imagination, yeah I prefer reading.
是,但我喜歡閱讀是因為電視無法滿足我想象的欲望,所以說我更喜歡閱讀。
A: Yeah, I hear you. It rots your mind, I think. Ah, also, what kind of books you like to read? What kind of genres?
恩我明白了。我想閱讀可以蠶食你的大腦。那么你喜歡看哪種書呢?哪一類的?
B: Well, let's see, I've got a lot of nonfiction, a lot of comedy.
恩我想想,我看過很多非小說還有很多的喜劇片。
A: Cool, so actually, when you read, like where do you normally read?
太棒了,那你通常會喜歡在什么地方閱讀呢?
B: Where do I normally read? On the trains, actually. I'm always reading on the trains. I read because I'm always traveling to work. A lot of pleasure.
在什么地方閱讀?在火車上吧。我總是在火車上看書。因為我總是坐車去工作,看書會帶來樂趣。
And it's funny because I meet people on the trains when I'm reading, they look over at my book.
而且真的很有意思,因為在我看書的時候,周圍的人也會湊過來看。
A: That's cool. I love to read on the trains.
那種感覺很棒。我很喜歡在火車上看書。