https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/你去過哪些地方旅游.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論旅游,
你去過哪些地方旅游?這些地方有哪些有趣的地方
來聽今天的講解:
A: OK, now Keren, Hello.
凱倫,你好。
B: Hello.
你好。
A: I thought we would talk about travelling. Now you've travelled to many places, many continents.
我們來談談旅游吧。你去很多地方旅行過,去過很多大陸。
B: Yes.
對。
A: Can you talk about some of the places you've been to.
你能說幾個你去過的地方嗎?
B: Yes. First of all, I spent about four and a half months in Australia. I suppose the most amazing place I went to there was Uluru.
好。首先,我在澳大利亞呆了四個半月。我去過的最神奇的地方是烏魯魯。
A: Uluru.
烏魯魯。
B: Ayers Rock. And it's just an incredible place which is... the land is very barren and very red and the sky is very blue and it's just beautiful.
艾爾斯巖石。那里是一個不可思議的地方,土地非常貧瘠,呈現出通紅的顏色,而天空又非常湛藍,那里太漂亮了。
A: Wow, And what's it called again?
哇,那個地方叫什么來著?
B: Uluru.
烏魯魯。
A: Uluru. OK, besides there, anywhere else?
烏魯魯。好,除了那里,還有其他推薦的地方嗎?
B: I've also been to South America. I spent a year in Peru and while I was there I went to Machu Picchu.
我還去過南美洲。我在秘魯呆了一年的時間,我在秘魯時去了馬丘比丘。
A: Machu Picchu. What is Machu Picchu?
馬丘比丘。馬丘比丘是什么?
B: Machu Picchu is an ancient ruin of an old Inca town.
馬丘比丘是印加古城的遺址。
A: Do you know how old it is?
你知道馬丘比丘有多少年的歷史嗎?
B: Probably about seven hundred, eight hundred years old, I think. It's not actually that old.
我想大概有七八百年的歷史吧。并沒有那么古老。
A: Oh, really.
哦,真的嗎?
B: Really.
真的。
A: Huh! That's interesting.
哈!這很有意思。
B: Yeah.
對。
A: OK, any other places?
好,還有其他地方嗎?
B: I spent quite a lot of time in Spain and the most interesting place I went there was Granada.
我在西班牙呆了很大時間,我認為西班牙最有意思的地方是格拉納達。
A: Granada.
格拉納達。
B: Yeah.
對。
A: OK, what's in Granada?
格拉納達是哪里?
B: The Alhambra which is the old Muslim capitol of Spain. And it's an amazing old town with Muslim palaces.
格拉納達的阿爾罕布拉宮曾是西班牙古老的穆斯林宮殿。格拉納達是一座非常棒的古鎮(zhèn),有很多穆斯林宮殿。
A: And there is just one palace or is there many, many palaces?
是只有一個宮殿還是有很多宮殿?
B: There is many, many ruins and there's a lot to do. You can spend the whole day there walking around the different old buildings that were built in different times.
有很多宮殿,很多遺址,有很多可以做的事情。你可以花一整天的時間在建造于不同時期的古老建筑之間漫步。
A: Very cool. So, you've seen something in Australia, in South America, in Europe, how about Asia?
真酷。你談了澳大利亞、南美和歐洲的景色,那亞洲呢?
B: Asia. I've been to Japan and Thailand and Malaysia and Singapore.
亞洲。我去過日本、泰國、馬來西亞和新加坡。
A: And what is you favorite place in Asia?
你最喜歡亞洲的哪個地方?
B: Hm. It's a difficult question. I liked Hokkaido.
嗯,這很難回答。我喜歡北海道。
A: Hokkaido?
北海道?
B: Yeah, in Japan. Hmm... I spent a week there working on a farm, and it was just a really interesting place to be.
對,在日本。我在那里度過了一周的時間,在一家農場打工,那里真的是一個很有趣的地方。
A: Cool. Well, thanks, Keren.
真酷。謝謝你,凱倫。
B: It's Ok.
不客氣。