https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/在周末你都會做什么.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論周末,
很多事情都可以在周末做,你一般會在干什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: So Meg, are you busy this weekend?
梅格,你這周末忙嗎?
B: Yes, I'm so busy because I'm moving.
我很忙,因為我要搬家。
A: Oh, no.
哦,天哪。
B: Yeah, there's a lot of work to do.
對,所以有很多事情要做。
A: What do you have to do?
你要做什么?
B: First, I have to prepare my apartment, so I need to pack all of my things.
首先,我要收拾公寓,所以我要把所有東西都打包。
A: That's not fun.
那可不好玩。
B: No, it takes a long time.
對,要花很長時間。
A: Do you need help?
你需要幫忙嗎?
B: Yeah, do you have time to help me?
需要,你有時間幫我嗎?
A: I can help you on Sunday.
我周日可以幫你。
B: Ooh, are you busy on Saturday?
哦,你周六很忙嗎?
A: Yeah, on Saturday I have to work. I have to teach two classes, and then after I teach, I have to grade papers.
對,我周六要上班。我周六要教課,有兩堂課,然后我要閱卷。
B: Oh, it sounds like you're really busy too.
哦,聽起來你也很忙。
A: Yeah. Plus, I have to meet my friends that evening.
對。另外,我周六晚上約了朋友。
B: Oh, what will you do with your friends?
哦,你和朋友要去做什么?
A: I'm helping my friend also. My friend has car problems, so I have to take him to the mechanic, but on Sunday I can help you.
我也是去給朋友幫忙。我朋友的車有問題,所以我要帶他去修車,不過我周日可以幫你。
B: OK, that would be great because on Sunday I have to take some trash to the dump, and I have to finish some paperwork at city hall to prepare for moving to a new country.
好,那太好了,因為我周日要倒垃圾,還要去市正廳辦手續(xù),準備搬去另一個國家生活。
A: Now, because you're moving, do you have to go to the post office?
既然你打算搬家,那你是不是要去趟郵局?
B: I do have to go to the post office. I almost forgot. At the post office, I have to submit a form to say my new address.
我的確得去郵局。我差點給忘了。我要在郵局提交表單,寫上我的新地址。
A: Ah, that's good because I have to go to the post office, too.
那正好,我也要去郵局。
B: Oh, really.
哦,真的嗎?
A: I have to send my mom's birthday gift to her.
我要去給我媽媽寄生日禮物。
B: When is your mom's birthday?
你媽媽什么時候生日?
A: It was one month ago.
一個月以前。
B: Ah, so you have to send it quickly.
那你得趕緊寄了。
A: Yes, I have to get on it.
對,我得趕緊去辦。
B: OK, well, let's go together.
好,那我們一起去郵局吧。
A: So, I'll see you Sunday. What time should I be here?
那周日見。我什么時候來找你合適?
B: I have to go to city hall by three p.m., so can you come at two?
我下午三點要去市政廳,你可以兩點過來嗎?
A: OK, but if you want to go to the dump, the dump closes at noon, so we have to leave early.
好,不過垃圾站中午就關了,如果你要去倒垃圾,我們得早點走。
B: Ah, OK. Can you come at eleven?
好。那你11點過來可以嗎?
A: Yes. OK, so I will see you at eleven o'clock.
好。那11點見。
B: Great, see you then.
太好了,到時候見。
A: Bye.
再見。
B: Bye.
再見。