https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/說說你家有幾口人.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論家里人口,
每個家庭的人口都不一樣,你家有幾口人
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hi, I'm CleAnn and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago and this is...
嗨,我是克里安,來自特立尼達和多巴哥,這位是……
B: Nana from Ghana.
我是納納,來自加納。
A: Hi, Nana, nice to meet you.
你好,納納,見到你很高興。
B: Nice to meet you too.
見到你我也很高興。
A: So can you tell me how big is your family?
請問你家有幾口人?
B: I've a really big family but for my nuclear family just my dad, my mum, my sister and my brother, so actually just five.
我來自一個大家庭,不過就核心家庭來說,我家有五口人,爸爸、媽媽、姐姐、哥哥和我。
A: Five people. Me, I have two brothers, one sister and my mum, so that makes how much?
五口人。我家有兩個兄弟、一個姐姐、我媽媽和我,這是幾口人?
B: Five?
五口人嗎?
A: Five, five people in my family. But do you have a lot of other family like aunts and uncles?
五口人,我家有五口人。那你叔叔阿姨多嗎?
B: I have lots of aunts and lots of uncles, lots of cousins too. You know back home we are used to the extended family system so I consider myself having such a very big family.
我有很多阿姨和叔叔,還有很多表親。在家里的時候,我們很習(xí)慣這種大家庭制度,我想我有一個非常大的家庭。
A: That's really nice Nana. Thank you very much.
納納,這真的很不錯。非常謝謝你。
B: Thank you too, CleAnn.
也謝謝你,克里安。