https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/你更希望在現代都市生活還是在古城生活呢.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論城市
現代都市與古城各有特色,你更希望在哪種城市生活呢
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hi. This is Paul from South Korea.
嗨,我是保羅,來自韓國。
B: And I'm Hanna from Australia.
我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。
A: So Hanna, would you prefer living in a new city or old city?
漢娜,你愿意在新城生活還是愿意在古城生活?
B: Uhm, I'm a little bit biased in this case because the city I come from, Melbourne is quite old or I guess not old compared to a lot of European and Asian cities but there's a lot of very old buildings around. So I like that kind of culture.
嗯,在這個問題上我有偏向性,因為我來自墨爾本,墨爾本是座非常古老的城市,雖然與大多數歐洲和亞洲城市相比,墨爾本并沒有那么古老,但是墨爾本有很多古老的建筑。我喜歡那種文化。
A: The culture coming.
現在涉及到文化問題了。
B: And that kind of tradition that comes for having a lot of old buildings. What about you?
我喜歡那種傳統(tǒng),有很多古老的建筑。你呢?
A: I prefer old buildings too.
我也喜歡古老的建筑。
B: Yeah.
好。
A: Old city because it means there's more culture, more history to it. So I really enjoy sort of reading those things out.
我喜歡古城,因為古城有更多文化和歷史。我喜歡閱讀這類知識。
B: Yeah, yeah, okay. I think we have the same opinion about this.
好,嗯,好。我想我們在這個問題上意見一致。
A: Yes.
對。