Lesson 113 Still pretty good!
第113課 仍然踢得很好
Old Man:Look at those boys playing football
第一位老人:看,那些孩子在踢足球.
Old Man:Did you ever play football,Dan?
第二位老人:丹,你踢過足球嗎?
Old Man:Oh,yes.I used to play football a long time ago,
第一位老人:哦,踢過的.很久以前我踢過,
but I don't play any more.
但現(xiàn)在不踢了.
Old Man:I used to be centre-forward When I was a boy.
第一位老人:我是孩子的時候,踢過中鋒.
Did you use to play?
你過去踢過球嗎?
Old Man:Yes,I used to be goal-keeper.
第二位老人:是的,我以前是守門員.
Old Man:Look!The ball's coming towards us.
第一位老人:看,球朝咱們滾過來了.
Old Man:Pick it up.
第一位老人:把它揀起來.
Sandy:May we have our ball please?
桑迪:請把球還給我們好嗎?
Old Man:I'll kick it to you,son.
第一位老人:孩子,我踢給你.
Old Man:Well done!You're still pretty good!
第二位老人:好球,你仍然踢得很好.
Old Man:But not as good as I used to be.
第一位老人:但踢得沒以前那么好了.