Lesson 89 A very kind waiter
第89課 好心的招待
Narrator:Last week
旁白:上星期,
father took the family to a restaurant as a special treat
作為一次特殊的款待,父親請全家到飯館里吃了一頓.
Father:May we see the menu please?
父親:我們能看一下菜單嗎?
Waiter:Of course,sir.
招待:當然可以,先生.
Father:Would you all like to begin with soup?
父親:大家都先喝點湯,怎么樣?
All:Yes,please.
全體:好的.
Father:Four soups please.
父親:請來四份湯.
Waiter:Very good,sir.
招待:很好,先生.
Mother:Sandy!What are you doing?
母親:桑迪,你在干什么?
Sandy:I'm putting some salt in my soup.
桑迪:我在湯里放鹽.
Sandy:Ugh!It tastes salty!
桑迪:咄,咸了!
Mother:You shouldn't have put any salt in it.
母親:你不該放鹽,
You should have tasted it first.
你應該先嘗一嘗.
Waiter:Never mind.I'll bring another plate of soup.
招待:沒關系,我另外再給你一盤.
Father:That's very kind of you.
父親:你真是太好了.