Part 13: Asking the way. 問路
1. Excuse me . 勞駕
Can you tell me the way to the station please ,
Do you know the way to the station please.
How do I get to the station please.
你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?
2. Left 左 Right右
Turn left 向左轉 , Turn right 向右轉
Go straight the ahead / Go straight down 直行
Go along the through until you come to沿著這條路走,直到……
a T junction. 丁字路口
a roadless circle. 環(huán)島
a set of traffic light. 紅綠燈
the restaurant. 餐館
the bank. 銀行
the church. 教堂
Unit one: Asking for directions to a particular place.
詢問某一地點的路怎么走。
P1: Excuse me.
勞駕,打擾一下。
P2: Yes?
怎么了?
P1: Can you tell me the way to Parcesun Street please?
你能告訴我去Parcesun 街怎么走嗎?
P2: Yes, go along this road for about 100 meters until you come to the traffic light. turn right that's 5th avenue and Parcesun street is the second on the left. Ok?
好的,沿著這條路走大約100米就到了第一個紅綠燈處,向右轉是第五大道,Parcesun 街就是左邊第二條街,好了嗎?
P1: Yes, thank you very much.
好的,多謝。
P2: You are welcome.
不客氣。
Unit two: Asking for directions by public transport.
詢問如何乘坐公共交通
P1: Excuse me. Do you know the way to the Grand Theater?
勞駕,請問去大劇院怎么走?
P2: Yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好長一段路要走。
P1: Are there any buses to the Grand theater?
有去大劇院的公交車嗎?
P2: Yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. You can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the Grand theater.
有,穿過這條馬路拐彎處有一個公交車站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它們都去大劇院。
P1: Thank you very much.
多謝。
P2: You are welcome.
不客氣。