050. I really go for...
我真喜歡……
[句型解析]
本句型的意思是“我真喜歡……”,表達對人或物的極其喜愛。其否定句“I don’t go much for...”則與“I don’t think much of...”意義相同。
[實例]
1. I really go for Beethoven.
我真喜歡貝多芬的作品。
2. I really go for this house. It’s terrific.
我真喜歡這房子,棒極了。
3. She goes for tall and handsome men.
她喜歡個高英俊的男人。
4. I don’t go much for modernism.
我不太喜歡現代派的作品。
[實戰(zhàn)練習]
A: Hey, I’m hungry. How about you?
嗨,我餓了,你呢?
B: Yeah, I can really go for some Chinese food right now.
是啊,我真想馬上去吃中國菜。
A: That’s a great idea. Let’s go to a Chinese restaurant right now.
好主意。我們馬上去一家中國餐館吧。
B: OK. It’s my treat.
好的,我請客。
A: Are you sure?
真的嗎?
B: Yeah. You can pay next time.
是的,下次你付帳。