怎么了
I had the most intense dream.
我做了一個很嚇人的夢
I was... in the woods, hunting,
我在森林里打獵
and I killed a deer. There was a wolf.
我殺死了一只鹿 那兒還有一只狼
A wolf?
一只狼
Its eyes--
它的眼睛
one was blood-red, and the other was black as night.
一只鮮紅如血 一只漆黑如夜
The funny thing is...
有趣的是
I think I've seen the wolf before.
我覺得我以前見過這只狼
Go back to sleep, Graham.
接著睡吧 格蘭姆
It was only a dream.
這只是個夢
Didn't feel like a dream.
并不像是夢
It felt like a memory.
我覺得像是一段記憶
Graham.
格蘭姆
I need some air. I need to think.
我得去透透氣 思考一下
Graham, please. Come back to bed.
格蘭姆 拜托 回來睡覺吧
I left my car at Granny's anyway.
我把車停在"外婆家"了
I need to go and get it, clear my head.
我得去取回來 清醒下腦子
Graham, listen.
格蘭姆 聽著
It's late.
太晚了
You're tired. You're probably still drunk.
你累了 估計你的酒還沒醒
Don't leave.
別走了
Since when do you want me to stay anyway?
反正你也從不想我留下過夜
You're not well.
你狀態(tài)不好
I'm fine.
我沒事