怎么了
Snow white:Nothing.
沒什么
Prince Charming:You’re thinking about what the queen said again, aren’t you?
你又在想王后的話了,對吧
Snow ,please. I can’t keep having this conversation.
白雪公主,拜托,我不想老生常談
You have to let it go.
順其自然
We’re about to have a baby.
我們的孩子就要生了
Snow white:I haven’t had a restful night since our wedding.
自從婚禮以來,我就沒睡個安穩(wěn)覺
Prince Charming:That’s what she wants,to get in your head,
這就是她想法,讓你心煩意亂
but they’re only words.
她只是說說而已
She can’t hurt us.
她傷害不了我們的
Snow white:She poisoned an apple,
她曾因為我比她漂亮
because she thought I was prettier than her.
而做出了毒蘋果給我吃
You have no idea of what she’s capable.
你不知道她都能干出什么壞事來
Prince Charming:What can I do to ease your mind?
怎樣才可以緩解你的憂慮
Snow white:Let me talk…to him.
讓我和他談談
Prince Charming:Him?
他
You don’t mean…
你是說…
Snow white:I do
對
Prince Charming:No.no,no.It’s too dangerous.
不行,太危險了
Snow white:He sees the future.
他能預知未來
Prince Charming:There’s a reason he’s locked up.
他不是無緣無故被關起來的
Snow white:Can you promise me that our child will be safe?
你能保證我們的孩子會安全嗎
Can you guarantee it?
你能保證萬無一失嗎
Because he can.
而他可以
Prince Charming:All right .For our child.
好吧,為了我們的孩子