It's freezing/chilly out there!
外面冷死了!
It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.
雖然今天有點冷,但我還是會堅持和往常跑一樣遠的。
There is a real nip in the air today.
今天寒氣襲人。
It's brass monkey weather today. You'd better wrap up warm!
今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和點。
Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.
明天應該非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉襖了。
6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.
這寒風真是刺骨。
7. I'm frozen/stiff.
我簡直凍僵了。
8. I am freezing my toes off.
我腳趾都快凍掉了。
9. The wind just cuts right through you.
風簡直是直接穿過身體。
10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.
我冷得不停打哆嗦。
11. This cold front is taking its toll!
寒流正在發(fā)威呢!