他拒絕了我。
2. After that,she began to distance herself from me.
自那以后,她開始疏遠我。
3. She’s trying to dodge me.
她在躲著我。
4. No one can escape the first date jitters.
沒人能避免第一次約會的緊張。
5. He’s really possessive about women.
他對女人有強烈的占有欲。
6. Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off.
有的時候,女人給出假電話號碼,只是想甩掉男人。
7. I don’t have the chemistry about him.
我對他沒感覺。
8. I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.
我剛和交往了4年的女友分手。
9. They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met.
他們第一次見面的時候,似乎就一見鐘情。
10. I'm getting a handle on who she is.
我開始對她有了解了。
11. He ogled a lady in the pub.
他在酒吧里向一位女士拋媚眼。
12. Nothing turns off a woman more than a man who can't shut up.
沒有什么比喋喋不休的男人更讓女人倒胃口的了。
13. I'm trying to make a pass at her.
我想追求她。
14. She'splaying hard to get.
她只是在吊你的胃口。
15. Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband.
她婆婆挑起她與丈夫間的不和。
16. We headed our separate ways.
我們分道揚鑣了。
17. Once your business hits the big time, you"ll have hordes of women throwing themselves at you.
一旦你事業(yè)成功,你就會有很多女人向你投懷送抱。
18. I feel our relationship is going downhill.
我感覺我們的感情在變壞。
19. She will have you on her leash.
她會把你拴住。