1、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因錯過太陽而流淚,那麼你也將錯過群星。
2. 我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
3.你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
4、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇了我。
5.只管走過去,不必逗留著采了花朵來保存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續(xù)開放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
6、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我們看錯了世界,卻說世界欺騙了我們。
7.我們的欲望把彩虹的顏色借給那只不過是云霧的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
8、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 使生如夏日花朵之絢爛、死如秋天樹葉之靜美。
9. 我們的欲望把彩虹的顏色借給那只不過是云霧的人生。
Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.
10、The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly. 小花睡在塵土里,它尋求蝴蝶走的路。
11、Life has become richer by the love that has been lost. 生命因為失去愛情而更豐盛。