? 試衣間在哪兒?Where is the fitting room?
對話 A: Where is the fitting room? 試衣間在哪兒?
B: Just over there. 就在那邊。
? 我可以試穿這條褲子嗎?Could I try on this pair of pants?
對話 A: Could I try on this pair of pants? 我可以試穿這條褲子嗎?
B: Yes. Please hand me the hanger. 可以,請把衣架遞給我。
? 抱歉,最多只能帶六件進去。Sorry. You can bring a maximum of six pieces.
對話 A: Excuse me, can I try these? 不好意思,我能試穿這些嗎?
B: Sorry. You can bring a maximum of six pieces. 抱歉,最多只能帶六件進去。
? 這件您穿得很緊嗎?Is it too tight on you?
這樣回答 The dress doesn't fit well. It's a little tight here. 這條裙子不是很合身。這兒有點緊。
? 請量一下我的尺寸好嗎?Would you take my measurements, please?
對話 A: Which size are you fitting in? 您穿什么尺寸的?
B: I'm not sure. Would you take my measurements, please? 我也不太確定,請量一下我的尺寸好嗎?
? 這襯衫有小號的嗎?Do you have this shirt in a small size?
對話 A: Do you have this shirt in a small size? 這襯衫有小號的嗎?
B: This size is suitable for you. Try it on. 這件就是您的尺寸,試一試吧。
? 您穿這個特別好看。It looks really great on you.
對話 A: It looks really great on you. 您穿這個特別好看。
B: Really? I think I look fat in this. 真的嗎?我覺得我穿著顯胖。
? 先生,您覺得這件襯衫怎么樣?What do you think of this shirt, sir?
對話 A: What do you think of this shirt, sir? 先生,您覺得這件襯衫怎么樣?
B: It looks good. Can I go to the fitting-room and try it on? 看起來挺好的。我能去試衣間試試嗎?
A: Sure. 當然可以了。
? 我去哪兒試穿?Where may I try them on?
對話 A: I like the black slacks. Where may I try them on? 我喜歡這條黑色的休閑褲。我去哪兒試穿?
B: This way, please. Here's the fitting-room. 請這邊走。這是試衣間。
A: OK. Thanks. 好的。謝謝。
? 這件外套看上去怎么樣?How does the coat look?