? 我強力推薦這道菜。I strongly recommend this dish.
對話 A: What about this dish? 這道菜怎么樣?
B: I strongly recommend this dish. It's our specialty. 我強力推薦這道菜。這是我們的招牌菜。
A: I order one, please. 請給我一份這個。
? 有什么推薦的菜嗎?What's your recommendation?
同類表達 Which dish do you recommend in the menu? 菜單里的菜你推薦哪一道?
對話 A: What's your recommendation? 有什么推薦的菜嗎?
B: The beef is my recommendation. 我推薦牛肉。
? 您想嘗嘗我們的新菜嗎?Would you like to try our new dish?
? 你們這兒有當?shù)氐奶厣藛幔緿o you have any local specialties?
同類表達 I'd like to have some local specialties. 我想吃一些當?shù)氐奶厣恕?/p>
對話 A: Do you have any local specialties? 你們這兒有當?shù)氐奶厣耍?/p>
B: The flavor of our restaurant is Sichuan cuisine. 我們是四川風味的餐館。
? 您平時都吃什么?What do you usually have?
對話 A: What do you usually have? 您平時都吃什么?
B: My basic staple food is rice, so I order rice. 我的基本主食是米飯,所以我點米飯。
? 你喜歡吃辣的嗎?How do you like spicy flavor?
對話 A: How do you like spicy flavor? 你喜歡吃辣的嗎?
B: I'm not too fond of it. 我不怎么喜歡。
? 你們飯店的招牌菜是什么?What's the specialty of your restaurant?
對話 A: What's the specialty of your restaurant? 你們飯店的招牌菜是什么?
B: Fish filets in hot chili oil. 水煮魚。
? 我推薦羊排。I would recommend lamb chops.
對話 A: Do you have any local specialties? 你們這兒有什么當?shù)氐奶厣藛幔?/p>
B: I would recommend lamb chops. 我推薦羊排。
A: I don't prefer it. 我不太喜歡。
? 我們有各種主菜。We have all kinds of main dishes.
對話 A: What main dishes do you have? 你們有什么主菜?
B: We have all kinds of main dishes. 我們有各種主菜。
? 這道配菜是免費的。The side dish is on the house.
對話 A: How much is it? 這個多少錢?
B: The side dish is on the house. 這道配菜是免費的。