Key Sentences(重點句子)
566. Can I help you,sir?
要點兒什么,先生?
567. Yes,but may I have a look first?
噢,我可以先看看嗎?
568. You have so many antiques and Chinese paintings here.
你這兒有這么多古玩和中國畫。
569. Are they genuine?
它們是真品嗎?
570. All our reproductions are clearly marked and priced.
所有復制品都有明確的標志和標價。
571.They are sold at a fair price.
它們都以公平的價格出售。
572. May I see that ivory horse?
我可以看看那象牙制的馬嗎?
573. It's genuine,I bet.
我敢斷定,它是真品。
574. It's made of genuine ivory,besides,it's of exquisite workmanship.
它是由真象牙做的,而且做工精細。
575.The price is marked 200 yuan.
標價200元。
576. I'll take it.
我買了。
577. I'm interested in Chinese antiques.
我對中國古董感興趣。
578. We have a great variety of Chinese antiques.
我們有各種各樣的中國古董。
579. We have landscape painting,figure painting and flower and-bird painting.
我們有山水畫、人物畫和花鳥畫。
580. I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.
我想要一幅花鳥畫。
581. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees?
您看這幅松鶴畫如何?
582. It was painted by a famous Chinese painter in Qing Dynasty.
這是中國清代的一位著名畫家畫的。
583. Oh,they look just like live cranes.
哦,這些仙鶴看上去就像真的一樣。
584. And what is more,in traditional Chinese thinking,cranes and pine trees symbolize longevity.
還有,按照中國的傳統(tǒng)觀念,仙鶴與松樹都是長壽的象征。