Is this a modeling agency? Did I get off on the wrong floor?
這里是模特公司嗎?我是不是上錯樓層了?
I don't care where you get off as long as it's not here.
你要上哪都行,別在這就行了。
Hi, Eli. So any idea when they'll decide who's getting the junior executive promotion, or...
伊萊,知道他們什么時候決定要讓誰升職當初級行政主管了嗎,
Not yet, but I did just mention your name to the big guys, Ryan.
還沒,但我剛跟上頭的人提了一下你呢,萊恩。
I'm Leon. Hey, Caroline.
我是萊昂。你好嗎,卡洛琳。
Hi. Question: I already finished the first quarter claim reports...
有個問題:我已經弄完第一季度的索賠報告了...
Are you doping? We need to stretch this out.
你嗑藥嗑傻啦?我們得做越慢越好。
And since I had time, I took the liberty of reformatting the expense template,
而且我還有空余時間,我就自己先修改了開銷表的模板格式,
so what would you like me to do now, Eli?
接下來你想我干什么呢,伊萊?
Say my name, say my name.
念我的名字,念我的名字。
Hey, Caroline, you're not just hot, you're on fire over there.
卡洛琳,你不只是人美,干活也是沒話說啊。
You should be throwing your hat in the ring for that executive job. Really?
你應該去申請一下那個行政的職位。真的嗎?
And this girl's just like, "Wha-a-at?"
那女孩的反應就是"神馬"。