There you go, your dinner for two.
這是你們的"二人"晚餐。
Two soups, two salads, two entrees, two desserts. I hope you three enjoy.
兩份湯,兩份沙拉,兩份主菜,兩份甜點。希望你們"三個"能吃得愉快。
Maybe could we order another meal?
我們能不能再點一份呢?
No problem, just call. Extra charge, of course. Ohm Shanti.
沒問題,打服務(wù)電話就行。當然,要額外收費哦。大家平安。
Ohm Shanti means "screw you" in yoga, right?
其實是瑜伽里"坑爹"的意思,對吧?
I am so starving. Oh, my God, this looks amazing!
我要餓死了。天啊,看起來真好吃!
Oh, and the bread is still warm!
面包還是溫的呢!
And there's one of those crazy-ass pretzel rolls.
還有一個超怪異的椒鹽脆餅卷。
Is it a pretzel? Is it a roll? No idea, it's crazy.
到底是脆餅,還是面包卷?不曉得,反正就是超怪。
Max, put some of this butter on it.
麥克斯,涂點這些奶油上去。
Try and stop me, bitch! Here, take half. Thanks! Yo.
想讓我不涂都不行,賤人。來,一人一半。謝謝!吃得開心嗎。
Oh, my God, Andy! I totally forgot. Not about you. I forgot my manners.
天啊,安迪,我完全忘了。不是忘了你的存在,而是忘了我的禮貌。
If my Danish governess were here, she would hit me with her wooden spoon.
如果我的丹麥家庭老師在這里,她一定會拿她的木勺子打我的。
I'm so sorry. Go, sit. You eat. Enjoy the pretzel roll.
非常抱歉。來,坐下,你吃。好好享受椒鹽脆餅卷。
It's gone. You snooze, you lose.
沒了,先下手為強,后下手遭殃。
No, you sit. I'm good. I'll order more food.
不,你坐吧,我無所謂。我再點多點吃的。
No, sit! Sit. I'm the bad one.
不,你坐,你坐。我才是壞人。
This soup is "Duh-mazing."
這湯"強贊"啊。
Just a word I made up for when something's so amazing, you're stunned, and all you can say is "Duh." Duh-mazing.
這詞是我瞎編的,當有事物贊得嚇著你時,你只能用一個字來形容,"強"。強贊。