Why don't we go shopping?
我們?yōu)槭裁床蝗ス浣帜兀?/p>
Shall we go shopping?
我們?nèi)ス浣趾脝幔?/p>
Let's go shopping!
我們?nèi)ス浣职桑?/p>
Would you be free to go shopping?
你有空去逛街嗎?
What about going shopping?
去逛街怎么樣?
Shopping around is really a must
貨比三家絕對有必要。
Do shop around before making up your mind.
先貨比三家再拿主意。
We should shop around before buying.
購物之前,我們先比比各家的貨。
must n. 必須做的事,必需的東西
shop around“(在購物之前)對各個商店的貨進行了解比較”
make up one's mind“下定決心,拿定主意”
I'm making a shopping list.
我在列購物清單。
List all the items you need.
把你要買的物品都列在購物單上。
item n. (可分類或列舉的)項目,品目,條款
list有動詞和名詞兩種詞性:作名詞時意為“列表,清單”,作動詞時意為“列出“。
Can you join me in shopping?
你能陪我去購物嗎?
join sb. in doing sth.“和某人一起做某事”
I'll do window-shopping to kill time.
我準備去隨便逛逛以消磨時間。
do window-shopping“只看不買地逛街”
kill time“消磨時間”
There is a big sale at City Mall.
城市購物商場正在大減價。
Things there are on sale.
那兒的東西都在減價。
sale n. & n. 出售,減價銷售
on sale“減價出售”
Suggesting Shopping Together提議同逛街
Alina: Are you busy this weekend?
艾琳娜:這周末你忙嗎?
Doris: Not really. I don't have anything I need to do.
桃瑞絲:不怎么忙。沒什么事情做。
Alina: There is a big sale at City Mall. Do you wanna go and have a look around?
艾琳娜:城市購物商場正在大減價。你想不想去看一下?
Doris: Actually I'm kind of broke these days. Plus I don't really feel up to fighting the crowds that I'm sure will be there.
桃瑞絲:事實上這些天我沒錢。還有我可不想在人群里擠來擠去,一定會有很多人的。
Alina: Come on. I’m broke too. but we can still do some window-shopping. We'll leave as soon as you get bored, I promise.
艾琳娜:行了吧,我也沒錢了,不過我們可以只看不買啊,我保證在你感到厭倦的時候我們馬上就走。
Doris: You mean just look around? Sounds kind of lame. I'd rather stay at home and watch movies or something.
桃瑞絲:你的意思是只看不買?聽起來有點無聊。我更愿意呆在家里看看電影什么的。
Alina: Fine, I'll go by myself then. Maybe you'd like to go to look at a new car I'm thinking about buying. I'm going to the auto dealer on Sunday. May be you'll see something you like and buy a new car too. Who knows?
艾琳娜:好吧,那我自己去好了?;蛟S你樂意去看 看我想買的新車。星期天我要去汽車經(jīng)銷商那里。或許你看到了喜歡的,也買一輛呢,誰知道呢?
Doris: Yeah. that sounds OK. I'm thinking about getting a new set of wheels.
桃瑞絲:是啊,聽起來不錯。我正在計劃買一輛新車呢。
1.“wanna”是美國口語,“wanna=want to”,正式用語或書面用語應盡量避免使用。
2.“look around”的意思是“四處看看,四處逛”,逛街時,如果售貨員問你買什么,你若無心購買,就可以說:I'm just looking around.(我只是隨便逛逛。)
3.“feel up to(doing)sth.”意思是“感到有力氣或精力去做某事,感到能勝任”。例如:I just didn't feel up to going.(我沒有力氣去了。)He is scheduled to join the team in Liverpool late today if his back is feeling up to it.(如果他的背部沒問題,升劃今天晚點兒時候他要去利物浦加入球隊,)
4.“lame”在本對話中用作俚語,意思是“無聊的”,原意為“瘸的,跛足的”
5.“(a set of) wheels”在口語中表示“汽車”,例如:Do you like my new wheels?(你喜歡我的新汽車嗎?)
購物場所的種類與特點
在大城市,通常會有各種購物場所,其種類不同,所售的商品也各有差別。下面就為大家介紹一些購物場所的種類及其特點。