Mitch: Well, you know, i-if there's anything that I can do to help you…
Brenda: Could I stay with you?
Mitch: What's that?
知識點講解:
不要接受別人象征性的、模糊的offer
【情景一】
A: We should do lunch sometime.
我們有空吃個午飯吧。
B: That sounds great.
聽起來不錯。
【情景二】
A: We need to catch up.
我們應該敘敘舊,聊聊天。
B: Yeah. Let's do that.
好呀,沒問題。
【情景三】
A: You should come by my place.
你應該有空來我家。
B: Cool. Let me know when.
好的,有空你就告訴我。
【情景四】
A: If you need anything let me know.
如果你需要什么的話就告訴我一聲哦。
B: Will do.
好滴~
【情景五】
A: Call me anytime.
隨時給我打電話。
B: Thanks. I will.
好的,我會的。
當一個人真的想要約你,
會跟你說具體時間的。
下面這些情景有比較具體的時間,
我們就可以理解為真誠的邀約~
【情景六】
We should do lunch sometime. I'm free next week.
我們有空應該吃個午餐,我下周有空。
【情景七】
We need to catch up. What are you doing later?
我們應該敘敘舊,我下周就有空。
【情景八】
You should come by my place. When are you free?
你應該有空來我家,你啥時候有空呀?
【情景九】
If you need anything let me know. I'm serious. Anything at all, just ask.
如果你有任何事情需要幫忙就告訴我喲,我是很認真的喲,只要有事就可以問我。
【情景十】
Call me anytime. I mean it. I'll always pick up.
隨時打給我,我是認真的。隨便什么時候都可以的。