Nobody Knows -- Azumi Zaima
無人知曉--阿祖彌·澤瑪
Nobody knows it's empty, the smile that I wear
無人知曉我笑得其實如此空洞。
The real one is left behind in the past because I left you there. .
是因為真實的歡喜,已經(jīng)和你一起留在了過去。
Nobody knows I am crying. They won't even see my tears.
無人知曉我笑得看似爽朗,其實心如刀割。
When they think I am laughing, I wish you were here.
是因為身邊少了你的身影。
Nobody knows it's painful. They think that I am strong.
無人知曉失去你我有多痛苦。
They say it won't kill me, but I wonder if they are wrong.
是因為自己的強顏歡笑終究只是偽裝。
Nobody knows I miss you. They think I am all set free.
無人知曉我其實從未感到自由。
But I feel like I am bound with chains, trapped in the mystery.
是因為對你的思念就是將我困住的鎖鏈。
Nobody knows I need you. They think I can do it on my own.
無人知曉你對我有多重要。
But they don't know I am crying when I am all alone.
是因為深夜的痛哭能聽到的只有孤獨。