We have lost even this twilight.
我們甚至遺失了這個黃昏。
No one saw us this evening hand in hand.
今晚無人看到我倆手挽著手,
while the blue night dropped on the world.
當藍色之夜降臨世間。
I have seen from my window
我透過我的窗戶看見
the fiesta of sunset in the distant mountain tops.
遠山之巔落日的祭典。
Sometimes a piece of sun
有時,一枚夕陽
burned like a coin between my hands.
如同硬幣在我雙手間焚燒
I remembered you with my soul clenched in that sadness of mine that you know.
我憶及了你,我的靈魂緊攥于你所熟悉的我的哀傷中。
Where were you then?
彼時,你在哪里?
Who else was there?
與誰同在?
Saying what?
私語些什么?
Why will the whole of love come on me suddenly
為何全部的愛情會突然降臨,
When I am sad and feel you are far away?
當我悲傷而感到你遙不可及時?
The book fell that is always turned to at twilight
慣于在暮色中打開的書簡掉在地上,
and my cape rolled like a hurt dog at my feet.
我的披肩蜷縮在腳下,像只受傷的小狗。
Always, always you recede through the evenings towards where the twilight goes erasing statues.
向來,你向來借助夜色隱沒 向著暮色抹去雕像的方向。