Look. There are bubbles there.But focusing on the crocs and not the climb is a bad mistake. 看 那里有水泡冒出來了 但是由于我過度關注水里的鱷魚
One slip and I'm hanging on for dear life. 導致腳下一滑 因而命懸一線
The sanctuary of solid ground can't come too soon. 重新踏回安全的陸地可不是那么容易
This climb is over,but ahead of me lies hundreds more rivers. 終于越過這條河了 但是還有上百條河等著我去跨越
I don't want to go through that ordeal again.I need a better plan. 我可不想再重蹈覆轍 我得想個別的辦法
Seeing a lot of these sort of big, dead, old trees. 我看到了很多這樣碩大干枯的老樹
The good thing about these they're big, strong, and buoyant. 它們有很多優(yōu)點 體積大 強度高 易漂浮
With this sort of thing, I'm gonna be able to build a raft, 有了這些木頭 我可以做一艘木筏
and that's gonna take me downstream way faster than trying to meander along all these banks and crossing back and forth the river.Come on, then. 我就可以順著水流到達下游 這可比在這些雜亂的河道里來來回回 蜿蜒前進快多了 那就開工吧
Probably the best way of making this is just to do these bunches,the three logs like this. 通常情況做木筏最簡單的辦法就是 把三條木料這樣放好 做成幾捆
Bind these together to a couple of those.You've got, like, these two hulls. 然后再把它們綁到一起 就能做出 像這樣的 兩截船身
And then just do cross struts to that. 然后再在上面架上木頭
And this sort of bamboo vine,it's gonna be great to lash all this together. 再找些這樣的竹藤 那就可以很好的把木頭系到一起
Rule of thumb for sort of vine you're looking for when you're building these type of rafts 尋找用于做木筏的竹藤 首要原則就是
is you want to remember strength, length, bend,and also bite. 必須有強度 足夠長 有韌性 還必須能把木頭捆結實