The suspense you can cut with a knife. 謎底馬上即可揭曉
All my instincts were telling me,"Get your hand out of there." 我的本能告訴我 趕快收手
And this thing bit onto his hand.It was like this. 這東西咬住了他的手 有這么大
He's got my finger right down its mouth.And he's just shredded my fingers. 它咬住我的手指 咬住不放 它想把我的手指咬碎
That must be must be 20 pounds of fish. 這條魚足有 足有九公斤重
A seriously painful catch,but I reckon it's worthy of my top 10. 非常痛苦的捕捉經歷 我認為這一片斷夠排在前十了
Coming up,I quench my thirst with a seriously disgusting drink. 接下來 我用非常惡心的液體解渴
Eat an explosive meal.Oh, my goodness.Man, that is coming fast And have a very close scrape with death. 享用一頓大餐 天啊 伙計 船朝著我們來了 我還與死神擦肩而過
I'm Bear Grylls.and welcome back to my 25 greatest moments. 我是貝爾·格里爾斯 歡迎收看25個精彩片段特輯
I've experienced every possible extreme of temperature on this show, 在錄制這檔節(jié)目的過程中 我經歷過所有極端的溫度
but an arctic river crossing took things to a whole new level. 但在北極渡河最令我難忘
It was amazing. He was absolutely freezing. 太嚇人了 他當時完全凍僵了
This one's in at number nine,and it's probably one of the coldest things I've ever had to do. 這一段經歷排名第九 但卻是我經歷過的最冷的旅程之一
At minus 26,deep inside the arctic circle,a river blocked my path. 零下26度 深入北極圈 一條河擋住了我的去路
The last thing you could possibly want to do is to cross that river,but when there's no choice, you go for it. 你絕不想過河 但沒的選擇 只有前進
Of course he wanted to keep his clothes dry.So he got naked. 因為他想要保持衣物的干燥 所以他選擇裸泳