in making Man VS Wild,we film all over the world. 在拍攝《荒野求生》的過程中 我們跑遍了全世界
Ecuador, Montana,Panama, Patagonia,Sumatra, Turkey,Scotland, Mexico twice Norway, Siberia,Guatemala, Namibia and Zambia,Belize, Alabama, Louisiana,China. 厄瓜多爾 蒙大納州 巴拿馬 巴塔哥尼亞 蘇門答臘 土耳其 蘇格蘭 兩次墨西哥 挪威 西伯利亞 危地馬拉 納米比亞和贊比亞 伯利茲 阿拉巴馬州 路易斯安那州 中國
Yeah, and there's probably a few others which we can't quite remember. 是啊 還有一些 我們都記不清了
Wherever we are,Simon the cameraman's always just behind me. 不管我們在哪 攝像師西蒙總跟在我后面
Bear, in all these environments, he will move fast.Bang, bang, bang, bang. 貝爾在這些地方動作都很快 嘭嘭嘭嘭
Whatever Bear does,you have to be there.Lots of cuts, lots of bruises.You have to just steam in.You have to commit to it and go for it. 不管貝爾在做什么 你都得跟著他 各種傷口 各種淤腫 你必須全力以赴 全身心投入 并不斷努力
I guess it is dangerous,but a lot of the time, 我想這很危險 但許多時候
you know, you just don't get a chance to think about that,because you're you're just doing the shot.You're just doing what you need to do. 你都來不及去思考 因為你在 你在進行拍攝 你只是在盡本職而已
I suppose I've got to just keep the shot as steady as I can. 我盡量讓鏡頭保持穩(wěn)定
But that vision of Bear in my viewfinder now it's just something permanently extra of my mind, 取景器中貝爾的身影 是我腦海中永遠不變的風景
he's always there,it's justthe background changes. 他一直在里面 只是背景一直在變
You all right?Fire,ice,water,desert,forest.we've been through it all. 你沒事吧 烈火 寒冰 激流 荒漠 雨林 我們?nèi)冀?jīng)歷過
keeping up with me takes the crew a long way out of their comfort zone. 為了趕上我 攝制人員吃盡苦頭