This would be a good place for a signal fire.Got a little bit of height. 這里很適合點火放信號 要到高一點的地方
We also have a view out over the top of the canopy.Let's get this thing lit. 同時我們也能 將叢林上空的情況一覽無余 趕快把木頭點燃
I'm protecting the ancient ruin by placing lots of fresh, damp palm leaves under my fire. 我把新鮮潮濕的棕櫚葉一起點燃 這樣可以對古跡起到保護作用
And piling damp jungle vegetation on top of the fire will make lots of smoke. 同時把成堆的植物一起點燃 可以制造大片煙霧
As with any signal fire,it's only any good if the rescuers can see it. 如同其它的烽火信號 讓救援者看到才會起作用
So have enough material at hand to be able to keep it going. 我有充足的燃料能一直制造煙霧
Here comes the chopper!We need to get higher! we've got to get higher! Come on! 直升機飛來了 要再爬高點兒 再爬高點兒 快
The chopper can't land here.The jungle vegetation's just too dense. 直升機無法在這里降落 從林的樹木太茂盛了
They're dropping a rope down, then I'm out of here. 他們扔下了一條繩子 我成功逃生
Guatemala's been one hell of a roller-coaster ride.It's taken me to the edge and nearly pushed me over. 危地馬拉危險重重 兇險異常 它把我推到崩潰的邊緣 我?guī)捉^望
It's been tough but exciting.But I've come through. 雖困難重重 卻令人無比興奮 但我仍然成功逃脫
And if you apply a little survival knowledge, 如果你運用一些生存知識
keep your spirits up, and have a little luck,then you'll survive, as well.Hasta la vista, Guatemala. 并保持積極的心態(tài) 再加點兒運氣 你也能安然歸來 后會有期 危地馬拉