經(jīng)典句子:
I have emptied my piggy bank, but it's still too little. 我清空了我的儲蓄罐,可還是太少了。
Too little for what?/ What for? 什么太少了?
I'm longing for a Barbie doll all the time. 我一直想要一個芭比娃娃。
How much does it cost? 15 dollars. 它要多少錢呢?15美元。
It is filled with pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. (儲蓄罐)里面裝滿了1分、5分、1角、25分。
Just about right. 剛好。
Can you raise my pocket money, Mom? 媽媽你可以多給點零花錢嗎?
How about 20 yuan per week? 一周20元怎樣?
It's enough for my daily expenses—but only just. 夠日常花銷,但是剛剛夠。
Tomorrow we'll go out for dinner. 明天我們出去吃飯呢。
It's my treat. 我請客。
OK. Double. 好吧,兩倍。
Then I'll have some spare money.那我還有些余錢呢。
Do you save money?你存錢嗎?
I like saving money, but I also enjoy spending it. 我喜歡存錢,但也喜歡花錢。
Make a plan on daily expenses. 給日?;ㄤN做個計劃。
I'll try to earn money when I grow up. 我長大了要試著掙錢呢。