Hello again.
再次見面了。
It’s the big day and Mr Socrates is about to arrive at the offices of Tip Top Trading to talk officially to the team.
今天是重要的一天,蘇格拉底先生將到訪Tip Top Trading正式與員工們談話。
What is he going to say?
他要說些什么呢?
And more importantly, will he get his freshly squeezed orange juice?
更重要的是,他能喝到鮮榨的橙汁嗎?
Quickly everybody… he’s coming out of the lift with Paul.
大家快點……他和保羅從電梯里出來了。
Anna quickly, get a glass of orange juice ready.
快點,安娜,準備好一杯橙汁。
…and if we come through this door here we get to the office and… morning everyone.
我們通過這扇門就到辦公室了……大家早上好。
I’m sure we’ve all met Mr Socrates on the day of the… fire… but today everything is a bit calmer and well he’s here to say hello.
我肯定大家在失火那天都見過蘇格拉底先生了,但今天一切都更平靜了一些,他來向大家問好。
Hi!
你們好!
Biscuit Mr Socrates? Biscuit? You mean a goddamn cookie. Thanks.
蘇格拉底先生,吃餅干嗎? 餅干?你是指這該死的餅干。謝了。
Err, Mr Socrates, I’m Anna.
蘇格拉底先生,我是安娜。
Would you like some orange juice – freshly squeezed?
你想來點鮮榨的橙汁嗎?
You betcha as long as it’s made from Florida oranges.
當然,只要是佛羅里達橙制成的。
Hey… Anna? Ain’t you the girl who booked my hotel room?
安娜?你是那個給我訂酒店房間的女孩嗎?
Oh yes, sorry about the bed and…
是的,關于床的事很抱歉……
Hey, you got me a new room, it was great.
你給我換了新房間,太好了。
You did a good job there. Well done.
你工作得很出色,做得好。
Oh thanks.
謝謝。