Are you with a company? 有人跟您一起來住嗎?
Would you ike a room with a bath or a shower? 您想要一間帶浴缸的房間還是一間帶沐浴的房間?
When do you need the room? 您什么時候要這房間?
I'm afraid we have no double rooms available but we can offer you a twin room. 恐怕我們沒有雙人床的房間了,但是可以提供您兩張單人床的房間。
Would you mind a double room instead? 您介意改住雙人房嗎?
You can speak this... 您可以說這個……
I'd like to reserve a room. 我想預(yù)訂一個房間。
What kind of room do you want? 您要哪一種房間?
For which dates do you want to book the rooms? 您想訂哪幾天的房間呢?
For one month. From November 1st to 30th. 從11月1日到30日,總共一個月。
How much are doubles? 雙人房是多少錢?
Can you make it another date? 您能否改為其他日期呢?
I'm sorry, but the hotel is full on that date. 抱歉,那天旅館都已客滿了。
You see, we are tourists whose requests are different. 你知道,我們是來旅游的,要求各不相同。